Jurnal Pemberdayaan: Publikasi Hasil Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat (JPM ITTC ) implements the following review/review process policy:
- Manuscripts sent by the author, will pass the review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and conformity with the Journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is worth sending to the Reviewer or even returned / decline.
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, then sent to reviewers for review of the content.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and/or acceptance/rejecting of articles.
- The editor will decide by considering the advice of the reviewer whether the manuscript meets the requirements of this Journal.
- The editor's decision is final.