Pengaruh Key Opinion Leader, Trustworthiness Dan Risk Perception Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Produk Kecantikan Ms Glow
Keywords:key opinion leader, minat beli, risk perception, trustworthiness
This research aims to determine the influence of key opinion leader (KOL), trustworthiness, risk perception on interest in buying MS Glow products online. The subject in this research is interest in buying MS Glow products online, and the objects are key opinion leader (KOL), trustworthiness, risk perception. The location of this research is Jombang Regency. The determination of this location was considered based on the widespread sales of MS Glow in Jombang Regency, for this reason the author is interested in further researching how current forms of marketing are able to influence their views or attitudes towards a brand on the market. The sampling method used was non-probability sampling and data collection used purposive sampling. Data was collected using a questionnaire where a sample of 100 respondents was taken. The type of research in this research is descriptive quantitative research using multiple linear regression analysis, coefficient of determination, partial test (T test), and simultaneous test (F test). The results of this study show that the key opinion leader variable (X1), the trustworthiness variable (X2) and the risk perception variable (X3) partially (T Test) have a positive and significant influence on consumer buying interest, while simultaneously (F Test) the variables key opinion leader (X1), trustworthiness variable (X2) and risk perception variable (X3) have a positive and significant influence on consumer buying interest (Y). With the Adjusted R-Square, the result is 60.2% and the remaining 39.8% is influenced by other variables.
Z. R. Khikmah, “Pengaruh Islamic Branding, Inovasi Produk, Dan Digital Marketing Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen,” vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1–23, 2022.
A. R. Nugraha and Erfinda, “PERAN KEY OPINION LEADER ( KOL ) MUJIGAE PADA MEDIA SOSIAL TIKTOK,” vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 99–122, 2023.
A. M. P. Pandini and T. Y. Evelina, “Pengaruh viral marketing dan kepercayaan konsumen terhadap minat beli konsumen,” J. Manaj., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 157–160, 2021.
I. A. A. U. Jayantari and N. K. Seminari, “Peran Kepercayaan Memediasi Persepsi Risiko Terhadap Niat Menggunakan Mandiri Mobile Banking Di Kota Denpasar,” E-Jurnal Manaj. Univ. Udayana, vol. 7, no. 5, p. 2621, 2018, doi: 10.24843/ejmunud.2018.v07.i05.p13.
T. Handra and F. Sutisna, “Pengaruh Social Identity, Ewom, Perceived Risk, Dan Trust Terhadap Purchase Intention Dan Dampaknya Terhadap Purchase Decision Pada E-Commerce,” J. Bina Manaj., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 126–145, 2021, doi: 10.52859/jbm.v9i2.154.
N. Martinayanti and P. Setiawan, “Peran Kepercayaan Dalam Memediasi Persepsi Risiko Pada Niat Beli Produk Fashion Via Instagram Di Kota Denpasar,” E-Jurnal Manaj. Univ. Udayana, vol. 5, no. 4, p. 252770, 2016.
Z. N. Eriza, “Peran Mediasi Citra Merek dan Persepsi Risiko pada Hubungan antara Electronic Word of Mouth (E-WOM) dan Minat Beli (Studi pada Konsumen Kosmetik E-Commerce di Solo Raya),” Komuniti J. Komun. dan Teknol. Inf., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 14–24, 2017, doi: 10.23917/komuniti.v9i1.3501.
M. Aghekyan-Simonian, “the Role of Product Brand Image and Online Store Image on,” p. 146, 2009.
D. J. Kim, D. L. Ferrin, and H. R. Rao, “A trust-based consumer decision-making model in electronic commerce: The role of trust, perceived risk, and their antecedents,” Decis. Support Syst., vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 544–564, 2008, doi: 10.1016/j.dss.2007.07.001.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. 2013.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.