Kepemimpinan Berbasis Nilai Dan Etika, Bagi Anak Dan Remaja Di Panti Asuhan Pelangi III, Kota Sorong, Papua Barat Daya
Keywords:Leadership, Values, Ethic, Children.
Basically, every child already has the potential to become a leader. Therefore, leadership skills in children must be applied from an early age as a solid foundation to realize their dreams and goals in life. The spirit of leadership can basically train a sense of responsibility, discipline, and perseverance that are beneficial for the future of children. According to experts, the age of children is the right time to teach the importance of having a leadership attitude in themselves, because the age of children is the initial phase of the character formation process. So do not be surprised if we see in schools the subject matter and learning methods that are applied emphasize more on the formation of children's character. This study aims to cultivate children's values-based leadership and ethic. This type of service is descriptive qualitative. There are many ways that can be done by the younger generation in developing a leadership spirit, one of which is through compromise and tolerance with others. This is important today because of the development of globalization, the ways of thinking, behavior, attitudes, and lifestyles are also increasingly worrying. Therefore, children's values-based leadership and ethic can be used as references on how to develop leadership attitudes in the younger generation so that in the future they will become a generation of bright leaders.
(1) Alwi, H. (2007) Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka
(2) Azra, A. (2012) Pendidikan islam tradisi dan modernisasi di tengah tantangan milenium III. Jakarta: Kencana.
(3) Aris Riswandi Sanusi, 2015 Implementasi Pendidikan Politik Dalam Membentuk Karakter Kepemimpinan Lintas Budaya Pada Generasi Muda Demi Mewujudkan Budaya Politik Pancasila Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
(4) Benninga, J. S., Berkowitz, M. W. and Kuehn, P. (2003) ‘the Relationship of Character Education Implementation and Academic Achievement in Elementary Schools’, Journal of Character Education, 1(1).
(5) Boaden, R. J. (2006) ‘Leadership development: does it make a difference?’, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 27(1)
(6) Hurlock,E.B.(1990).Developmental Psychology:A Lifespan Approach.(terjemahan oleh Istiwidayanti). Jakarta: Erlangga
(7) Ifadah, N. (2018) Spritual Leadership Belajar Kepemimpinan ala Pesantren. Yogyakarta: Kalimedia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.